The American College of Foot & Ankle Pediatrics is excited and proud to announce its 3rd Annual ACFAP Pediatric Foot & Ankle Seminar. The Seminar will take place at Snake River Lodge & Spa, Jackson Hole WY, May 31- June 2, 2018.
For those wanting to reserve a hotel room for the 2018 ACFAP conference, please first read the directions found in the Hotel Reservation Information PDF. Then, use the link below to reserve your hotel room via an online reservation form.
This CME event will feature leading authorities on pediatric foot & ankle conditions. It will cover topics ranging from pediatric H&P, flatfoot, equinus, sports medicine, surgery, and rotational conditions. The meeting will be preceded on Thursday May 31 by a one day national park excursion. Featured at this meeting will be spectacular Grand Tetons National Park.
At the Conclusion of this meeting, the attendee shall be able to:
- Develop effective Protocols for treating the pediatric patient.
- Effectively evaluate surgical vs. non-surgical options for many common Pediatric foot & ankle pathologies.
- Improve patient outcomes in the pediatric patient for common conditions such as flatfeet, juvenile HAV, and Equinus.
For Conference details or to register online: please go to acfap.org/events.html
Seeking 11.5 CE Contact Hours
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity
Conference Fee for Non-Members of ACFAP – $499.00
Conference Fee for 2018 Members of ACFAP – $349.00
*Pricing reflects $5.00 CC Processing Fee
Lecture Topics to Include
- Differential Diagnosis of Intoe Gait
- Pediatric Dermatology & Warts
- Forefoot posting in the pediatric Patient
- The Pediatric Cavus Foot
- Tarsal Coalitions
- The Pediatric Dancer
- Toe walking & Vision
- Importance of Sensory Stimulation in Pediatric Development
- Lesser Digit Deformities
- Pediatric Bunion
- Pediatric Radiology
- The Pediatric Flatfoot
- Pediatric Sports Injuries & Gait/Foot Abnormalities
Workshops to Include
- Measuring the Child
- Gait Analysis
- Planning a Humanitarian Mission
- Phil Bresnahan, DPM
- Ed Harris, DPM
- John Grady, DPM
- Theresa Ruggiero, OD
- Emily Splichal, DPM
- Mitzi Williams, DPM
- Patrick Deheer, DPM
- Marc Benard, DPM
- Louis DeCaro, DPM
- Nicholas Pagano, DPM
- Dock Dockery, DPM