Certification of membership to an APMA affiliate organization dedicated to excellence in pediatric foot and ankle care.
- Professional referral information, directly related to your interest in children’s foot and ankle health, published in the “Find a Podiatrist” section of the APMA Website.
- Provide an avenue for Fellowship status after 12 months of active membership with the American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics (please see the “Fellowship” section for more details.
- Lecture and poster opportunities
- Assistance in preparing articles directly related to the ACFAP mission and for publication in peer reviewed journals, magazines and digital media.
- Opportunities to serve on ACFAP and APMA committees to enhance the field of foot and ankle pediatrics.
Membership Categories and Dues:
- Student /Resident Member: $40.00
- Active Member: $175.00 per membership year
- Fellow: $175.00 per membership year
- Life Members $300.00
Membership Application PDF (if mail in)
If you are applying as a new member of the ACFAP please email your
current resume to [email protected]
* A $5.00 Credit Card Processing Fee Will be Added to all Credit Card and PayPal Payments
If you prefer to mail your application, please click on the Membership Application and complete the form as indicated. Make sure to send the appropriate dues amount ($175.00 as a new member) and send it to the address noted on the application.